- Walker Tape®’s Ultra Hold Tape is the strongest and tackiest tape in the industry. It is built with a stretchy carrier, a dull finish, and skin-safe gentleness. It provides a comfortable, maximum wear (4+ weeks) hold for wearers.
- Keep the product away from heat, humidity, and light. Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark, dry, room-temperature controlled environment (60-80°F). Seal bags completely.
- With proper storage, our tapes have a shelf life of up to one year.
- One of the strongest, tackiest tapes in the industry.
- Systems: All
- Shine: Semi-dull
- Gentleness: Skin Safe
- Residue: High
- Liner: Printed white (tape is clear)
- Carrier: Stretchy
- Thickness: 11.5 mil
- Maximum Wear: 4+ Weeks
How to Use
- Prep for Install
- Shampoo the hair system and bio hair with Bond Breaker Shampoo and let dry.
- Apply 99% Alcohol to the scalp and the base of the system to prepare for optimal adhesion. Allow to completely evaporate.
- Apply Max Hold Sport or Scalp Protector to the scalp to enhance the tape’s bond strength and shield against skin irritation.
- Peel the tape from the roll and cut to the desired length.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Place the tape piece where desired on the hair system.
- Repeat as needed.
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining color liner pieces.
- For easier application, spray Just-Rite Positioning Spray over the adhesive area. The amount sprayed will determine the amount of time available to adjust the unit (the more you spray, the longer you have until the adhesive grabs).
- Press the hair system firmly onto the scalp, taking care not to move it in the process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.