Jamaican Black Castor Hair Growth 5n1 Loc Down Gel
- JBCO 5N1 Loc Down Gel is a revolutionary holding gel specially formulated with our nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Aloe Vera to deliver a lasting hold and shine. This product can be used on all types of styles that require hold, shine, and manageability without build-up or residue to the hair. Use for edges, braids, locs, twists, and waves to promote healthy, protected hair growth. Made to Nurture your Natural.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Nutrient rich oil that nourishes, adds shine and protects the hair.
- Seals in moisture while promoting hair growth and reducing itchy scalps.
HOW TO USE
- Using a comb or edge brush separate your edges from your hair. Apply 5n1 Loc Down Gel and style as desired. Define using the pointed tip of comb or edge brush.
- While braiding, apply 5n1 Loc Down Gel to base of the braid to keep it in place, and apply continually as you braid to smooth fly-aways. Style as usual.
- Beginning at the back of the head, take one section and saturate with 5n1 Loc Down Gel root to tip. Part hair in small sections, keeping them separate and even in length, roll to desired thickness. Always working it in the same direction, continue to roll from the root to the tip to create even locs.
- Apply 5n1 Gel to root of hair that is being re-twisted and roll. (To complete use Tropic Isle Living’s Hair Growth Oil to moisturize the scalp)
- Section and separate the hair and apply a small amount of the 5n1 Loc Down Gel to each section. Twist together. Sit under a dryer to enhance lasting results.
- Using a dime-sized amount of 5n1 Loc Down Gel, apply to damp or dry hair. Rub between your palms to warm the gel and apply to the hair. Brush as desired and place a cap or du-rag to set in waves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.