- Tropical Living's 100% pure Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) has a smooth texture and a rich, earthy scent derived from the best hand-picked beans grown in St. Thomas and other lush and fertile parishes of Jamaica, and roasted in the traditions of ancient Africa.
- Jamaican black castor oil consists of Ricinoleic acid (a hydroxy monounsaturated fatty acid) that is the primary component of this amazing oil that helps detoxify the skin by promoting blood flow and assisting in collagen production.
- Jamaican black castor oil cleanses the scalp by removing potentially harmful build-up and allowing natural oils to strengthen and nourish hair follicles for healthy, thicker, beautiful hair. JBCO is known to lock in moisture and nourish all hair types.
- Tropic Isle Living Jamaican black castor oil creates a protective coating on the skin to seal in moisture and aids in minimizing discoloration and appearance of surface lines on all skin types.
HOW TO USE
- Add 5-6 capfuls of oil to the Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Conditioner.
- Apply to the scalp and hair, cover with a plastic cap for 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly, then style as desired.
Hot Oil Treatment
- Apply the Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the scalp.
- Cover with a plastic cap and sit under a dryer for 25-30 minutes, then wash hair with the Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo.
- Using a prayer hand motion, glide the oil on to strands following a leave-in conditioner to seal in moisture.
- Follow with curling gel or styling cream product.
- Massage oil daily onto dry and cracked skin.
(Barcode: 852986008026, 852986008002, 852986008019)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.