Milk & Honee Wax
- Milk & Honee Wax is a gentle creamy soft wax suitable for normal to oily skin types.
- Honey extract rejuvenates and hydrates while milk extract contains essential nutrients to soften and soothe the skin.
- This all-natural wax blend contains no mineral oil, artificial fragrances or harsh chemicals. For the removal of fine to medium hair.
How to Use
- PREP & HEAT
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer.
- Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
- READY TO WAX
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
- Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
- Pro Tip
- Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin.
- AFTER WAX CARE
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.