- GiGi's top wax, All Purpose Honee™, is now available as a microwave formula!
- It contains the extremely beneficial properties of beeswax.
- It's gentle enough for your most delicate areas, while also working to thoroughly remove unwanted hair.
- When applying All Purpose Honee wax to your skin it will remove unwanted hair as well as instantly leaving your skin sleek, soft, and silky.
HOW TO USE
PREP & HEAT
- Remove the cap and plastic disc. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
- Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/honey consistency.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.