Cantu Protective Styles Hair Bath cleanses and nourishes hair strands and relieves itchy, irritated scalp. Formulated with apple cider vinegar, this cleansing shampoo provides moisture to hair while also removing harsh chemicals from strands.
- Co-Developed with Celebrity Expert Hairstylist Angela Stevens
- For Use on Natural Hair and Extensions
- No Sulfates or Silicones
- Removes Harmful Toxins from Hair
- For Wigs, Braids, Weaves & Locs
HAIR BATH HACKS BY ANGELA
- Cleanse extensions or wigs in a sink or bowl. Fill the bowl up with water and pour 1-2 oz of hair bath in the water. Submerge your wig or extensions in the bath and allow to soak, then rinse and ring out the hair and use the hair bath as a shampoo. Rinse and follow up with the detangling conditioner.
- Gently cleanse your scalp when wearing braids or locs by applying the hair bath directly to the scalp, massage into the hair and use a spray bottle to remove the suds. Pat dry with a towel once all the cleanser has been removed to avoid frizzing of braids while removing dandruff and relieving itching.
- Pour 1 oz of hair bath in a spray water bottle and dilute with water. Spray on the scalp or locs to help refresh and cleanse. Rinse as needed and towel dry to remove excess water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.