AONE BEAUTY STORE POLICY_v2.01 (Effective Date: 30, July 2021)
Aone Beauty will readily accept returns within 14 days from the date of the product delivered. All products MUST be in their original packaging and sellable condition.
Customers MUST provide a photo(s) of the item(s) that they wish to return to confirm the sellable condition of the product(s). Aone Beauty Customer Service will give return authorization only after confirming product eligibility for return.
Unless it is defective or damaged, we will NOT accept returns for used and opened item(s). For sanitary health concerns, wigs and hairpieces are not eligible for return. We only accept the return of salon supplies, or liquid/cream/powder hair care products that are sealed and/or unopened in their original packaging. We do reserve the rights to refuse returns and/or refunds on personal use products for any reason.
- We will not accept any returns without a return confirmation from our customer service.
- Each order is only valid for the one-time exchange or return.
- Return shipping charges are at the customer’s own expense unless returning product(s) is defective or damaged.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
RETURN PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY
- Eligible product(s) MUST be in original packaging and sellable condition (sealed, unused, unaltered, unworn, undamaged, and with tags attached).
- Special ordered product(s) (customized or personalized item) is NOT eligible for exchange, return, nor refund.
- If the product(s) has been unsealed, used, altered, worn, or product tags and/or packaging tampered with, the product(s) will NOT be eligible for exchange, return, and/or refund.
- Electrical Appliances (Blow Dryers, Curling Irons, Wax Warmers, etc.) can be exchanged for replacement within 14 days of receipt of the original shipment. (Product MUST be in perfect condition; packaging, merchandise)
- If an electrical appliance becomes defective within 14 days of purchase, we will replace the appliance for you.
- After 14 days of receipt, all appliances are covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty. All electrical appliances sold on our website have a manufacturer's 1-3year limited warranty. Please register your appliance with the manufacturer so that you can get a warranty.
To start a return process, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you received damaged item(s), DO NOT dispose of item(s) before contacting our customer service team. If you dispose of the damaged item(s) before contacting us, we are NOT responsible to offer an exchange or refund. Customers are advised to take detailed photo(s) of the damaged item(s) upon receiving.
We do our best to carefully pack every order. Damaged products are uncommon, and it is unlikely to receive a damaged product(s). In the unlikely event that a shipping courier damages your products during transit, our customer service can help you to open a claim on the customer’s behalf.
Examples of damaged items can be ‘cracked container (jars & bottles)’, ‘spilled-out contents from containers’, and broken items. Please note that items with small scratches/dents or minor leaking are not considered damaged.
To report damaged item(s), please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you request for order cancellation before it has shipped and confirmed by Customer Service, you may receive a full refund.
Orders already shipped from our warehouse CANNOT be canceled. Shipped orders will fall under the “Return” and/or “Refund” policies.
Before requesting an order cancellation, please note all orders are automatically processed and sent for shipments to our warehouse as soon as an order is placed. Please understand that after a certain point in our order processing schedule, we are unable to cancel an order.
To request an order cancellation, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can contact us to request an exchange. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please review our ‘RETURN POLICY’ for returning products.
- Each return should be pre-authorized by our customer service.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees.
- Customers are responsible for reshipment fees. Reshipment fees will be invoiced. The reshipment package will be on hold until fees are collected.
To request an exchange, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a returned product is approved for a refund, you will receive a refund through the original payment method. Please note it may take up to 30 days to reflect on a bank or credit card statement.
- Shipping cost is NOT eligible for refund
- Shipping costs will be refunded only if the item was shipped incorrectly, damaged, and/or defective.