Microwave Sensitive Tweezeless Wax
- GiGi Microwave Sensitive Tweezeless Wax formula melts in seconds, requires no epilating strips and leaves no residue on the skin.
- Contains Azulene to soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- Sensitive strip-free formula facial hair remover
- Great for quick touch-ups
How to Use
- PREP & HEAT
- Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar.
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat.
- If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick/caramel-like consistency.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
- READY TO WAX
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable
- Pro Tip
- If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
- AFTER WAX CARE
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.